DaGmaRobotics is focused on the development, manufacturing and sales of a reliable, high precision and safe, yet very affordable robotic platform. The intention is to enable the use of robotic manipulators in applications where now it simply isn’t possible due to the price and complexity of conventional industrial robots.
The potential applications are immense and so diverse that it’s impossible to state all of them, here are a few:
- Manipulation of fruits, vegetables and flowers at crop fields, sorting centers and groceries.
- Automatic removal of finished parts from 3D printers and CNC Mills or Lathes
- Equipping automatic vacuum cleaners with their own small robotic arm that can put misplaced objects in place
- A multipurpose pick and place device that can for instance glue colored beads on fabric to form custom designed images
- A craftsmen automatic assistant that can assist him serving tools or materials.
DaGma’s robotic platform sits on 3 pillars:
- A Zero backlash series elastic transmission actuator with position, velocity and acceleration control, direct torque sensing and deformation compensation.
- A real time motion control system that plans trajectories and feeds data to the actuators in such a way that allows them them to accurately move and position at all times.
- A Free online programming and simulation tool that seamlessly allows users to learn, program and test their work even before having the purchased robot.
Stay tuned, We will keep you informed about our progress, and we will be posting some test results and other exciting stuff!